The Suffolk County Board of Ethics is seeking proposals from attorneys to perform Judicial Hearing Officer services for a 12 month term relative to the Suffolk County Board of Ethics legal mandates under Suffolk County Administrative Code A30-6 and Suffolk County Charter c30-4(A).
The proposal must include the following:
- Price quote and structure for the 2015-2016 period (inclusive of hearing time and decision writing time)
- Description of the proposer’s technical experience including projects of similar scope
- Two sample decisions or orders
- A statement that you have experience adjudicating on the record Court proceedings or Administrative Law Tribunal Hearings in the State of New York
- Experience with the procedures of the New York State Administrative Procedure Act
- Ability to comply with performance schedule with existing business commitments
- Record of satisfactory past performance
- Conflicts of Interest Check
- Solicitation of Quote Form SCBE#SQ1
- New York State Attorney Registration Number
An award will be made based on the “best value” to the County. The best value basis optimizes quality, cost, efficiency, and considers unique skill/experience among responsive and responsible proposers. An in person presentation of the above information may be required.
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications and are interested in submitting a proposal, it is requested that you fax the proposal to the Board of Ethics at (631-854-0028) or e-mail it to (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than March 17, 2015.
All inquiries must be submitted in writing either by fax or e-mail.
Suffolk County Board of Ethics Solicitation of Quote Contact