JOIN NEW YORK’S ADMINISTRATIVE LAW PROFESSIONALS –
BECOME A NYSALJA MEMBER.
Join the New York State Administrative Law Judges Association and connect with leading ALJs and hearing officers. You will find the support of peers and gain access to unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
For decades, NYSALJA has been a vehicle for learning and for innovation in the field of administrative law innovation. Our leadership has come from various state and local agencies and our members have demonstrated their “judges-as-
MEMBERSHIP PROVIDES A WEALTH OF OPPORTUNITIES
As a NYSALJA member, you have access to the most relevant and compelling knowledge base of data, tools, and people available in New York. This wealth of information will help you:
- Expand your network and knowledge through events in New York and around the country where topics of interest and emerging trends are explored.
- Elevate your leadership profile by volunteering, providing expertise, or resources and mentoring for the members.
- Network among your peers and connect with leaders who help shape the future of administrative law.
There are three types of membership:
- Active – includes anyone who is, or was, an administrative hearing officer or administrative law judge, in New York State,
- Associate – may include anyone who endorses the Association’s objectives but who does not qualify for active membership, and
- Honorary – may include anyone who has contributed significantly to the advancement of the objectives of the Association.